Monday, February 2, 2009

Quinn-4 Months & All Smiles!







Wow 4 Months already-time is flying and I'm slacking with this Blog! Quinn is doing great! Some tricks she's added to her daily routine: sitting up in her Bumbo (above), pushing up with her legs into standing position, hands in her mouth constantly (lots of drool too-better not be a tooth soon), watching TV (I know, I know-not before 2!), smiles and cooing back to me-so cute, and starting to reach for objects! She still HATES tummy time, but can hold her head up great, so I'm trying to let this one go~

We finished up our visit in VT and drove back to the Beach-14 hours...thank goodness my mom was with me! Quinn was a trooper, but the last 2 hours she was over it!
So far I'm embarking on week 3 back at work-so far, so good, but already 2 sitters have fallen out and our 3rd, which I love, is pregnant with twin girls due in June, so I'm not sure how long she'll be up for this gig!

We've settled back into life at home without Daddy-Brent is doing great in Fallon, one month down so far! Quinn and I will fly out for his graduation March 13th and spend a week in Tahoe after-can't wait!!! We try to keep Daddy up-to-date with skype sessions-she smiles and coos when she hears his voice-she definately knows her Dad!

Can't wait for the weigh in at her 4 month apt. next week-as you can see, she's definately packed on the pounds...already in some 6 month clothes!

Promise to give this blog a facelift soon-I'm jealous of Caroline's fancy new background! I vow to get better at least posting more pics regularly for you all to see Quinn's progress, and I will figure out how to upload video clips too! Geez, don't forget this is high-tech for the girl that doesn't even do texting! HA :)

2 comments:

Marisa & Uwe said...

She is such a cutie! I want to squeeze her chubby cheeks. And I love the little outfits.

Irene said...

i love the bumbo! the picture of her in it watching the block is too funny. what a cutie!