Daily Life with Brent, Stacie, Soph & 'Baby J' on the way!!!
So... with this pregnancy in full swing (now 20 weeks!) I've been convinced to join the craze and begin a Jaquith blog to keep friends and family up-to-date on our 'growing' news and goings-on in VA Beach-hope you'll enjoy! We have passed the halfway point on Brent's deployment (yes, he's gone for 7 months for those who missed that piece of news) and in less than 2 weeks I'll travel to Dubai to finally meet up with him and show off my preggo bump! Our new addition will arrive about a month after his return on November 8th! Sorry, but we'll keep the sex a surprise-so take your best guess on what we're having. This will be the tie-breaker baby on the Z-side, already 2 boys and 2 girl grandkids... I hope this blog will keep us connected with friends and family that are spread across the map-we miss you all and hope this will help us remain in touch!
No comments:
Post a Comment