Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring is just around the corner!

Spring is just around the corner! We enjoyed 70 degrees here over the weekend-can't wait for it to continue! As you can see, Quinn is getting really good at holding her toys, reaching for things and wanting to put everything in her mouth!

More playtime with Mitch-he had fun entertaining Quinn in her swing, and Boy did she keep her eyes on him-she was very amused!

Ab came down from DC to meet little Quinner! Such a nice visit-we did girl's lunch out and Abby got a chance to see what the daily routine looks like for us :) You're ready now too, right?
Quinn loves her trips over to Hampton to visit Uncle John and Great-Grammie, Auntie Beth was back up for a visit too! We all enjoyed the gorgeous day outside together!


Here is a shot of my girl laughing at Mommy while she gets to swing and I am hard at work :) She keeps me company in the afternoon lately since she has been an insomniac and not continuing her 2hr. nap once Sarah leaves...
Last night (after only about an hour nap late afternoon), this little lady stayed up until 9:45pm-I thought for sure she would go down easily around 7:30 with no naps, but no such luck!
It's SO great to have such a great little companion home with me while Brent is away...we miss him tons and can't wait for him to finish up in March! We're halfway there!

Big news for the week-I'm hosting a playgroup on Thursday afternoons...more pics to come with Quinn and her buddies: Mitch, Hakon, Graysen and Daniel!

4 comments:

Kristen and Jeff Harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen and Jeff Harper said...

I had to repost because my spelling was so bad! HA! Maybe it was the wine from our playdate! I can't wait to see the pictures from today! Hopefully Gracie isn't flirting to badly in them! I LOVE that picture of Quinn laughing! She is so sweet and adorable!

Irene said...

i love the pic of quinn laughing. how are the babysitters? i miss you lots.

Irene said...

one more thing, Quinn is so pretty