

Okay, so my little munchkin continues to amaze me everyday...whether it be the ear-to-ear grin on her face as she looks up at me from her 'big girl' crib every morning, or the cooing sound of contentment as she lulls herself to sleep...but today tops the cake! Quinn and I had our first 'real' conversation-as she peered up at me to take break from eating, she could not contain her words as she babbled back and forth with huge smiles and even a little giggle-it brought tears to my eyes as she went on with this discussion for about 5 minutes! With a twinkle in her eyes as if she was really trying to get her point across, gazing up at me...gosh, I truly wonder what she was thinking! Oh, my little pumpkin pie, you are just too cute and amazing! I can't believe you're mine! You light up my world everyday and I'm certain now that I know the true meaning of motherhood and just how special it is-you are just too precious for words!!!

I introduced the ultrasaucer-it is her new favorite, but she doesn't mind sharing with her buddy, Hakon!

Yup-first playgroup was a HIT! Quinn's new buddy, Graysen helped even out the boy/girl ratio-the 'older' boys were quite the entertainment for the two ladies :)


A happy belated Valentine's Day to all! We had a girls day out at the mall-Quinn got to spend her gift cards and...what else...more clothes!!! She needed to get some spring items 6-12 mos.-can you believe it???
Monday was probably the worst day of her life so far...month 4 vaccinations-ug! Poor thing screamed like I've never heard her-not fun! I promise you, Sweetie, your Daddy will take you for the 6 month round because I cannot bear to hear you in pain like that for awhile!
3 week countdown to Fallon...can't come soon enough!
Miss you all!
2 comments:
she is a spitting image of Daddy..so cute! Love it!
the picture of all the kids in their bumbo chairs is too funny!
Post a Comment