Within the 9 week window (YIKES!) and my belly is certainly stretching to capacity! It's getting harder to hoist this body outta bed every morning for sure! I have a massage this weekend to pamper myself-cannot wait for Saturday afternoon to arrive!
Had a great visit over Labor Day with Brooke, Scott & Nancy-so nice to have company in the house! Also got to visit Beth & Harry in Hampton to close out a nice holiday weekend!
Oh - how could I almost forget the most wonderful news to share...Marisa is another Mommy-in-the-making!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait for you to find out what you're having soon-I hope you're starting to feel better and kick the terrible morning sickness!!!
Well-that's about it for now-back to work-look at my lazy, spoiled girl lounging behind me...what a life Soph has!

1 comment:
You have one of those basketball bellies! You look amazing!
Post a Comment