We had an amazing time and saw much of the countryside-starting north near Arenal Volcano in the La Fortuna area, followed by a trip to the Monteverde Cloud Forest region and then South for some R&R on the Manual Antonio beaches. I was amazed by all the cute monkeys and wildlife-check out the little mama with baby on her back that greeted us at breakfast on our last day...it should have been a sign for us then, Caroline :)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Costa Rica with the Hilburns
We had an amazing time and saw much of the countryside-starting north near Arenal Volcano in the La Fortuna area, followed by a trip to the Monteverde Cloud Forest region and then South for some R&R on the Manual Antonio beaches. I was amazed by all the cute monkeys and wildlife-check out the little mama with baby on her back that greeted us at breakfast on our last day...it should have been a sign for us then, Caroline :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so excited you started a blog! Now i won't feel so far away from you and love that we can share baby info this way.
I can't believe Caroline didn't tell me you had a blog!! I feel so in the dark!!!!!!! I am so excited!! I just added you to my list!! I am back from the Keys so lets get together soon!!
Post a Comment