SO thankful my mom was here to help me make some decisions on baby gear, registry items, etc.-who knew Babies-R-Us was so overwhelming??? We had a great time and it was really nice having her here with me! Finalized my stroller decision and will purchase the nursery glider this weekend-very exciting!
Less than 1 week until I meet Brent in Dubai-can't wait! He'll be surprised to see my belly and hopefully be able to feel this little guy/girl moving around a bit-yes, I can already feel the flutters :)
Okay-for those of you waiting to see me get bigger and bigger-here is the latest pic, I promise to keep the site updated with the progress:

1 comment:
You look so great!!! I can't beleive you didn't find out the sex! Such will power! Did you decide to go with the Yuppa stroller? we went with the plain out Chicco KeyFit and it was recalled 2 days after we bought it! figures! Hopefully i will get to see you this weekend! XO, Kitty
Post a Comment