Nearing 9 months, Quinn is growing WAY too fast! We've turned in her infant 'bucket' for the big girl car seat and she is 'on the go'-almost crawling, AHHHHHHHHH...where did the time go??? I leave the room only to return and find her wedged under the couch or about to steal one of Soph's toys! Still has quite the attitude towards bedtime, we can't seem to figure this one out?? After a visit from Nanny Deb only to learn that Brent didn't get teeth until 13 months I SO hope this won't be 'teething' for that long!!!!
The past month was full of visitors at the Beach-Quinn had a blast with Nanny and Aunt Brooke, followed by a visit from Grammie too!
Now that everyone has witnessed first hand the bedtime drama, I don't seem to be embelishing when I say she really screams and hates to go down-still not a napper either!
We've been enjoying Quinn's kiddy pool in the backyard and trips to the beach-she loves the waves and will be in the ocean before we know it! Nanny got her a great swing that I figured out how to hang in the tree and now she is loving her rides in it daily!
Brent and celebrated our 5 yr. anniversary-CRAZY!!! Seems like yesterday I was stressing over a wedding dress and the Killington Grand....look at how life has certainly changed, everyday keeps getting better! Here's to many, many more, Babe!
Backing up just a bit, we did spend my birthday weekend at a cabin west of Charlottesville with friends Mark, Kate & Hakon, as well as Soph's pal, Miles. Such a great time relaxing in the woods and catching up! And, who can forget the outting to the Pungo Strawberry Festival-complete with pig races and strawberry shortcake-yUMM!
No other big news on this end-Brent is spending the next 2 weeks in El Centro, CA-SO wish things worked out for Quinn and I to make it out to San Diego to catch up with Marisa and meet little Cece, as well as the Benintends and Hilburns :( I promise we will make this happen on the next go-around this Fall! I can't even believe it's been SO long-we miss it so much and all of our friends!!!
Okay-better run, the little devil is starting her nightly screaming ritual....
Check out the earlier footage in the bouncer we borrowed from Mitch-I'm SO hoping she'll log some hours in this thing to tire her out!!!!

1 comment:
I love the tree swing. Little Quinn is a lucky lady. She looks happy and healthy to me. Are you sure she is sleep deprived? Just kidding!
Post a Comment