Monday, May 4, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Yup-Quinn has ventured into the tub solo these days-she loves splashing around and reading her floating books! I'm loving that her hair is getting longer and it is pretty funny to give her the mohawk look!

These hot summer-like days really make me thirsty-I'm such a big girl now, I've mastered my new sippy cup!


Awe-trips to see Grammie Alford just aren't complete without her singing to me on the outdoor swing....I could relax here all day in her arms (and she would let me too)!

I'm very into my stacker from the Vests these days too-mainly trying to eat all the rings and the stacker itself, but soon I'll get the hang of it!

My mom really has her hands full these days at the beach-not just playing fetch with Soph anymore, but also carrying 20 lbs. on her front and trying fit as much as possible into her pockets-who knew cell phone, sunscreen, a camera, keys and even the poop bag were all possible??

Those simple days are over....but the look on Quinn's face as she watches those waves roll in, feels the sand on her feet for the first time and watches Soph chase her frisbee-all worth the extra effort!

It's getting hot here too quickly-where is a nice transitional Spring?? Can't wait for Boston this Mother's Day weekend-you guys won't believe the change since Christmas!
Looking forward to NYC with Brooke over Memorial Day and having Nanny Deb for a week at the end of the month! Visitors always welcome down here-we miss everyone!!!

No comments: