Friday, March 27, 2009

Yummy, yummy, first tastes





Quinn has been enjoying her first week on rice cereal...in fact, I'm certain she'll be enjoying all her new tastes since she's constantly interested in whatever Brent and I are putting in our mouths! Moving on to sweet potatoes next week-I'm trying to make my own baby food, we'll see how long this lasts!

Other news on the Quinn-front...she has mastered the 'flip' -from both back to belly and belly to back-we've seen her do it a few times, so I know she has it in her! Although not consistent, she is getting there. She's also found a new set of lungs...now that she knows she can scream, she'll really belt it out! I think her teeth really bother her at night too, or else she's just getting more difficult to get down for bed, but then again, who really knows?

Brent heads to work next week-it has been SO nice having our little family back together. We'll head up to Maryland tomorrow to pick up our new ride...or should I say Brent's 30th birthday present-an Infiniti G-37! Move over little Altima....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

how fun! she makes an asian proud... she likes "rice" just like me. HAHA...